Roof Inspection Program
J&B Installations, Inc. will provide a complete roof inspection over your entire roof for a cost of $0.01 square foot or a minimum charge of $250.00. We will then generate a complete report on the condition of your roof system and indicate what issues need to be addressed soon. This report will identify all repairs needed, including photographs of problem areas. The report will be signed off on by owner, and repairs complete before a J&B Maintenance Program can be initiated. We will discuss the findings with the owner or person responsible for the repairs in person or over the phone. The detailed report can be viewed in person, sent electronically or faxed over.
Please contact us with any questions or to set up an appointment. We look forward to working with you!!
Roof Repair Checklist:
Roof systems can deteriorate from: normal wear; severe weather conditions (i.e. wind and snow loads); building movement (i.e. settlement, material contractions/expansion); and improper design, construction, maintenance and contractor/trade damages.
Any roof defect or damage not repaired after the first signs of failure can result in increased damage to the building envelope and interior finishes, and a loss of occupant productivity if damage causes interruption in client services and program delivery. Failure of structural integrity can endanger occupant safety.
Regular inspection of building roof systems will lead to early detection of roof problems, protection of capital assets, and maintenance of safe working environments for building occupants.
- To determine if the roof system is performing according to its intended function
- To identify signs of weakness, deterioration or hazard.
- To identify needed repairs
- If the roof system is beyond its useful life, J&B can recommend ways to reuse components (i.e. roof insulation) of the roof thereby alleviating landfill costs, cost of new insulation, etc.)
- Inspect exterior for: continuity of roof covering; deterioration of fascias, gutters and soffits; and performance of flashings.
- J&B Installations Inspectors prepare, record and report inspection finding.
- Discuss with the owner/owners representative the existence of leaks, water infiltration, etc.
- Our reports include photographs so that you the owner can verify the roof condition and the repairs needed.
- Initiate maintenance and repair project,
- A maintenance and repair plan is provided with an installation quote.
- Perform annual formal visual roof inspections when roofs are free of snow and materials. ($250.00 minimum/ $0.01/SF)